Sunday, July 29, 2012

Vans Men's Churchill Trainer




Having size 14 feet means I have some issues buying decent shoes and trainers. However, skate shoes such as Vans and DCs are a great value alternative to Nike and other supposed leading brands. Skate shoes are very durable, hard wearing and with amazingly grippy soles. Thick, padded tongue offers support and comfort, whilst the sole unit is offers great traction on a variety of surfaces.

They're so comfy, I have worn them straight out of the box with no need to break them in.
Great purchase, especially as the pair I bought were in a sale.


   
Purchase for my son on his return to school, very familiar with the vans range but really impressed with these shoes as is my son, would certainly buy from again.


More comfortable than my slippers!The shape is very slightly narrower than a pair bought in 2000 which are now entirely disreputable but they are fantastic even with the garish white advertising on the outer!


More comfortable than my slippers!The shape is very slightly narrower than a pair bought in 2000 which are now entirely disreputable but they are fantastic even with the garish white advertising on the outer!



Punctual delivery, as usual.
The shoes are what I expect.
The only problem is the picture, you can't see the real dimension of the tongue, which is HUGE, barely EMBARASSING.


No comments:

Post a Comment